Gary Brode of Deep Knowledge Investing and Robb Fahrion of Flying V Group discuss the 5 Things to Know in Investing This Week: The More Inconsistent Data Issue
This week, we’ll address the following topics:
– Retail sales better than expected. Does this mean “higher for longer”?
– Empire State Manufacturing Index is a disaster. Does this mean the Fed cuts sooner?
– Taiwan Semiconductor lifts the entire tech sector and market indexes.
– Post ETF approvals, Bitcoin neither crashes nor goes to the moon.
– Federal Reserve continues to do what they say they’ll do.
Ready for a new week of indeterminate economic data headlines? Let’s dive in: